These are some of the most frequently asked questions we encounter here at Wade's Guns:

How old do you have to be to shoot at the range?
To shoot pistols, you have to be 21 years or older; rifles: 18 and older. For pistols, you must also own your own in order to shoot alone on the range.

Can children/minors shoot on the range? (15 years and under)
Yes if accompanied by an adult. We also reserve the right to refuse access to the range based on any observable unsafe actions (applies to everyone).

What are the gunsmithing hours?
Gunsmithing hours are Monday through Saturday from 10:00am until 7:00pm. Due to high customer volume, most repairs must be left with us.

How can I sign up for a class?
Our classes are available to signup by calling the range 425.649.5995 (option 1), and telling the range staff what class you would like to signup for. Visit the classes page and find out what classes are available.

What kinds of guns are available to shoot at the range?
We try to have a very wide selection of both caliber’s and models, but we do not carry every firearm that is made. If you are looking for a specific model please check with the range staff by calling prior to coming out.

Are there any group discounts to the range?
Sorry, no.

Do you have a military/law enforcement discount on the range?
Yes we offer a $5 discount from the normal lane fee. For more specifics please call the range staff.

Do you have discounts on firearms for military and law enforcement personnel?
Currently, only the Glock line of firearms offers an in store discount for those who serve in the military and or law enforcement capacities. The discount does not apply to ammunition or accessories.

Purchasing Firearms

Looking to purchase a Handgun or Rifle? Below are the documents and details required for purchasing your Firearm

What We Need
- Valid Drivers License or State ID cards showing current residence address
- ID must be valid (Not Expired) and clearly show:
- Photo
- Full Name
- Current Residence Address
- Date Of Birth

PLEASE NOTE Handguns and Receivers can only be sold to washington residents and military personnel stationed here over the age of 21.

Alternative documents
-Concealed Pistol License
-Military ID
-Vehicle Registration
-Hunting/Fishing License
-Government Issued document

Military Come Prepared with these documents

-Permanent duty station orders (Travel or temp orders are not acceptable)
-Military Id
-State Id

For Further Questions Please Email Info@Wadesguns.com